The Placer County Board of Supervisors will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Tues., Nov., 8, 2011 in the County Administrative Center in Auburn at 9 a.m. The Center is at 175 Fulweiler Ave.
Items on the Board’s agenda include:
* A public hearing under the Tax and Equity Fiscal Responsibility Act in connection with the proposed issuance in one or more series of revenue bonds by the California Municipal Finance Authority;
* A public hearing on the dissolution of Zone of Benefit 152 in county Service Area 28, Chelshire Downs North. This item is continued from Oct., 11, 2011;
* A public hearing to approve a resolution to establish an Agricultural Preserve and to execute a Williamson Act contract with Mark and Therese Adams for an existing vineyard and winery on a 20-acre parcel in rural north Lincoln;
* Hear an annual report from Gayle Garbolino-Mojica, County Superintendent of Schools, on Williams Schools in Placer County; and
* Hear a request by the Planning Services Division to adopt the Dry Creek Greenway Regional Vision Plan and certify the Environmental Impact Report prepared for the project.
The full agenda can be viewed online by clicking on this link: