Be Sure To Stop By The Festival of Tree & Lights This Weekend!

South Lake Tahoe, CA….
Barton Health’s Festival of Trees & Lights Join us for this fantastic family-friendly event, December 3-5, 2010. Designer decorated trees, holiday décor, holiday crafts for kids, live entertainment and of course Santa Claus. Don’t forget to get on board the Polar Express. Schedule of Events: Friday, December 3 9:00am – 10:30am……Senior Stroll – Admission: Free for Seniors 55+ – Info: All seniors are invited to attend the Festival free of charge and enjoy a host of special holiday activities. Ballroom dance demonstrations, fun raffles, and free Danish and coffee. Friday, December 3 9:00am – 4:00pm……..Public Viewing – Admission: $5 Adults, $3 for Seniors 55+, $3 for Children (ages 3-12), Free (ages 1 – 2) – Tickets are sold at the door. Friday, December 3 5:00pm – 9:00pm……..Family Night – Admission: $25 per family (up to 5 people) which includes one Santa photo. – Tickets: Purchased at the door. – Info: Families are welcome to attend special late night Festival hours, free cocoa & cookies, all at a family-friendly price! Saturday, December 4 9:00am – 10:30am……Teddy Bear Breakfast – Admission: $20 for Adults, $15 for Children (ages 3-12), Free (ages 1 – 2) – Tickets: Festival of Trees and Lights – Info: One Santa photo per family is included. Every child is encouraged to bring their own personal doll or teddy bear which will be whisked away and returned to their table adorned with holiday flair. Kid-friendly buffet features chicken fingers and traditional holiday fare. Costumed characters roam the room happy to pose for photos. And Santa is there, of course, to hear your child’s wishes and to create that keepsake holiday photo. Saturday, December 4 11:00am – 2:00pm……Public Viewing – Admission: $5 Adults, $3 for Seniors 55+, $3 for Children (ages 3-12), Free (ages 1 – 2) – Tickets: Purchased at the door. Saturday, December 4 6:00pm – 12:00am…… The Gala – Admission: $150 per person, $1,650 Patron Table, $2,000 Benefactor Table – Tickets: Festival of Trees and Lights – Info: South Lake Tahoe’s premier event is a not-to-be-missed black-tie optional holiday affair. Complete with a 10 piece band, a 5 course meal catered by the Montbleu, silent and live auctions, a delicious signature cocktail, and so much more! This truly is an elegant night to remember. Sunday, December 5 11:00am – 2:00pm…..Fashions in a Winter Wonderland – Admission: TBD – Tickets: Festival of Trees and Lights – Info: Take a look at the finest fashions that the South Shore has to offer for the holiday season, the slopes, and more. What is sure to become yet another holiday tradition premieres at this year’s Festival. Sunday, December 5 3:00pm – 5:00pm…….Polar Express (1st Departure) – Admission: $15 per person, Free (ages 1- 2) – Tickets & Info: Festival of Trees and Lights Sunday, December 5 6:00pm – 8:00pm…….Polar Express (2nd Departure) – Admission: $15 per person, Free (ages 1- 2) – Tickets & Info: Festival of Trees and Lights

11 Responses to "Be Sure To Stop By The Festival of Tree & Lights This Weekend!"

1. Eldon Jenkins   December 7, 2010, 7:22 pm at 7:22 pm

Interesting idea. My relatives had gone through almost the same when they were looking for Wicked Tickets. I mentioned to them to Buy Wicked Tickets from BuyWickedTickets . net

2. Hayden Brunette   December 8, 2010, 4:24 pm at 4:24 pm

While seeking to giving up smoking, I discovered the smokeless cigarette. The compare e cigs uses a nicotine liquid which is made up of simply nicotine. No toxic chemicals whatsoever. They have luckily made all the difference. Stopping inhaling and exhaling toxic chemicals feels really great to me!

3. tria hair removal   December 9, 2010, 11:46 am at 11:46 am

I changed specialists mainly because after a few years with Ipl, I realized the results are not worth their expense. And then I invested in the nono hair removal. They warranty that after 2 years if hair grows back again, all the treatments will be zero cost. They have both fractionated laser and also Ipl, but I am planning to stay with laser now being Ipl did not appear to reduce the quantity of hair returning.

4. Keli Morine   December 9, 2010, 12:50 pm at 12:50 pm

The very ideal approach to get laser or ipl hair treatment in your neighborhood has become word of mouth and not ever by an MD that’s receiving a chunk of the action. I used to see a great MD to get laser treatments. I had uneven hairy spots and had been recently thru the rest of the hair removal procedures. I purchased a Silkn Sensepil and haven’t been more pleased. Then finally I’m hair free for the summertime holidays. This will likely to be a terrific yr for me.

5. Tucson Realtor   December 11, 2010, 1:53 pm at 1:53 pm

Short sales are such a hassle. People got themselves into this mess, it’s really sad. Too much greed, stay within your means.

6. Hardcore Videos   December 15, 2010, 5:30 am at 5:30 am

Really high-quality page. I just bookmark your webpage and also wants to say that I have certainly appreciated while reading through your posts. Thank you for spreading the knowledge with all.

7. Видео приколы   December 15, 2010, 6:15 pm at 6:15 pm

Пишу тут раз обратной связи не нашла. У меня иногда пишет ошибку вот тут lakesidenews.net Ошибка 403 «Доступ запрещен»
    Что мне делать ? я иногда статьи у вас беру для своей газеты.

8. Rivka Arview   December 15, 2010, 7:21 pm at 7:21 pm

I dont know what to say. this is definitely one of the better blogs Ive read. Youre so insightful, have so much real stuff to bring to the table. I hope that more people read this and get what I got from it: chellolls. Great job and great site. I cant wait to read more, keep em comin!

9. celebrity gossip   December 16, 2010, 6:36 am at 6:36 am

This is a superb post Be Sure To Stop By The Festival of Tree & Lights This Weekend!.
    Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

10. Crazyupload   December 16, 2010, 9:43 am at 9:43 am

I will post a link to this page on my blog.
    Thanks!

11. get over a break up   December 17, 2010, 11:35 am at 11:35 am

My brother and I genuinely enjoyed learning about on this publication, I was just itching to know if you trade featured posts? I am always seeking to find a person to make deals with but it’s merely a consideration I would ask.